Foundation partners continue to act as an important part of our funding structure, adding sustainability for both the present and the future.
Throughout the years, many of our foundation partners have invested generously and helped us enhance and grow our award-winning programs.
Foundation partners include:
- The New Teacher Project
- Heinz und Liselotte Nehring Stiftung/Foundation
- Herb Block Foundation
- John Edward Fowler Memorial Foundation
- Mustard Seed Foundation
- New Life Foundation
- Richard E. and Nancy P. Marriott Foundation
- Share Fund
- The Capitol Hill Community Foundation
- The Morris & Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation
- Phillip L. Graham Fund
- United Planning Organization
- Office of Out of School Time Grants and Youth Outcomes
- Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
- Diverse City Fund
- Crowell & Moring Foundation
- Clark-Winchcole Foundation